About OnRoute Magazine
OnRoute magazine is the only independent in-car travel, lifestyle and adventure publication in South Africa that is endorsed by numerous and significant partners (see below). As such, OnRoute has experienced continued growth over the last five years and continues to do so as it communicates with the entire family while en route to their favourite holiday destinations. This means that the content is consumed in a great state of mind and therefore enjoyed even more! Distributed during peak holiday seasons, the magazine has a strong readership that includes but is not limited to: families, tourists, sports enthusiasts, adventurers and business people looking to enjoy a well-deserved break.
The magazine’s content focuses on travel, road safety, and family time which includes some of these aspects:
• Route travel: We highlight and showcase desirable venues and activities along all the major road routes in South Africa. We also uncover the “hidden gems”.
• Road safety: All aspects of road safety are covered within the content of the magazine to ensure safety of all travellers.
• Partner news: We showcase all relevant news from our partners.
• Tourism bodies and tourism department news.
• Cool tech and motor reviews that include gadgets, boats, cars and toys.
• Kids pull-out section that keeps them occupied with games and puzzles to do in the car.
• Hearts projects: Nature and social responsibility projects.
• Event guide that includes festivals, shows and initiatives.
• Impressive photography and interviews with celebs.
OnRoute takes advantage of the “BOREDOM FACTOR” that we all suffer from on long road trips. And, as much as we’re excited for our holiday, travelling can be seen as a waste of time. This is where OnRoute steps in – distributed at the major toll gates at the beginning of the school holidays, it reaches this “captivated” audience for as long as their journey lasts! In addition to the 12 500 print run, the magazine is also supported by digital media which includes the website, Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as digital mailers sent to the OnRoute community on a monthly basis.
Benefits Of Partnering With OnRoute
• Your company/brand will be speaking to an attentive and captive audience during their journey.
• Your company/brand will be speaking to high net worth individuals at a time when they are relaxed and enthusiastic.
• We create three-tier marketing packages that include print, social and web that maximise exposure and therefore offer better ROI.
• With our unique distribution platform and advantageous timing, you are guaranteed to speak to individuals that regularly travel and can afford to travel during peak seasons.
• Targeting families at a time when they have cash readily available.
• Fantastic digital and social competitions that tie into print campaigns
|Media Brand:||onRoute Magazine|
|Booking Deadline:||Issue dependent. Refer document downloads for details.|
|Cancellation Policy:||No cancellations can be accepted within six weeks of publication.|
35% before material deadline
100% after material deadline
|Creative Material Deadline:||Issue dependent. Refer document downloads for details.|
|Creative Restrictions:||All creative requires approval by Contact Media and Communications prior to placement.|
TRIM SIZE: 210mm(w) x 275mm(h)
TYPE AREA: 190mm(w) x 255mm(h)
BLEED: 5mm all round
|Creative Production Services Included:||Yes|
Contact Media & Communications is a media company like no other that offers interactive opportunities that make a huge impact in the given market. It’s not our intention to be the biggest media agency in Africa, but rather to be the best — and to this end every client enjoys a close relationship with our senior management team, who not only tailor-make media solutions to suit each client’s needs but who also manage every project from start to finish.
Connect with families via Things to do With Kids with highly visible display advertising! Rates are cost per 10 000 impressions, ROS.
Artwork specifications available on request.
Things to do With Kids makes use of responsive design.
Tuks FM has an average monthly listenership of 36 000, as well as a huge, active social media following: +171 400 Twitter followers, +79 600 likes on Facebook and +4 200 followers on Instagram. We target listeners between the ages of 16 and 24 in the SEM 7-10 bracket.
Forty percent of live reads will air in peak times ( 06:00 - 09:00 & 15:00 - 18:00) while the remaining 60% will air in off peak times ( 09:00 - 15:00 & 18:00 - 22:00 as well as weekends). Our presenters inject their personalities into the delivery of live reads, making them lively and engaging, increasing the chances that the audience will retain the information contained in the message.
The article will be written from a creative angle that will resonate with our
readers (±200 - 400 words), and will include a selection of curated images
that we feel appeals to our reader. (To be supplied by the client - please
note we adhere to a very strict visual aesthetic and feature lifestyle images
only. Content creation available at additional cost.)
The giveaway will be run on our Giveaway Website Page at the bottom of
the post and on social media.